Thursday, February 16, 2012

Babble-babbles

Yesterday was pretty hectic
as usual
huhuhu

pagi mcm biasa wat report 
sent off  the email at 8.08am
under the monitoring eyes of CJ
thanks Cj !

tu pun ada silap sikit kt report tu
tape
saya belajar !
heheh

ta sempat even to grab a breakfast
boss da dtg
my partner Dhiva cuti smlm
so i sorang2 je.

sat with boss like until 1.30pm
discussion after discussion
and tibe2 rasa super lapa
maybe the brain says
'i need a rest'
hahha

and so went and grab my lunch
half an hour je
than back infront of the pc
smlm ddk dgn boss the whole day buat some arrangement
and which i know people will hate me for that
smlm ta buat ape2 lagi dah ade yg sound n marah2
=(

managing is not an easy job
and we never can please everybody

and papa said the same thing

speaking from a managing director himself. 
huhuhu

well whatever it is.
i realize that this not gonna be an easy peasy job
its a new team, a new role
therefore lotsa things need to be done and manage
some people will like it
some people will not
some people can adapt to it easily
some will never want to accept it
its a nature
whatever it is
i have to face it
dgn hati yg kental
chewah!

honestly speaking
sometimes i worried
that people will hate me for this
and i will tend to lose my friends in the office
=(

boss kate
'bile org da pilih,
meaning people trust you
and you have to trust yourself
that you can do it !
and knowing people percayakan kite
we have to do it at our utmost level best
to show to the people that you deserve it'

insyallah.
berusaha !

but thank god i have such a cool boss and a partner Dhiva !
both are helpful and motivating
=)

mintak2 la org ta benci saya.
huhuhu

keep telling my self
i can pull this off
and
i will be just fine !

and today
is my offday !
weeee~

tomorrow is my first day
handling the report and floor
without my boss around
yup.on my own
dulu datang jawab call
doing my own stuff
and then balik

this time?
gosh!
nebes tetibe
hopefully i have the team managers help me in case im blur about anything
which i am
blur and lampi
bak kate my previous boss Didie
huhuhu

saya budak baru belajar
kalau salah tolong tunjuk kan ye..
huhu

wish me luck !

So today woke up late
aunty went off for an appointment

me?
im gonna take my shower in a short while
pack up and shoot off back home
Hero and adik will be coming over
adik is on weekend tuition with my sister yaya
every weekend
nak PMR this year
so he have to struggle hard 
adik can do it ! 
=)

petang karang nak dating !
well actually to discuss stuffs about our wedding
nak finalize this and that
and make a decision about the whole theme and hantaran.

nasib dapat lelaki jenis bole buat berbincang
alhamdulillah
huhu

and plus
nak tengok2 hantaran
and
cincin!!
weeeee !
survey dulu...
hehehe

gosh lagi 4++ months je ?

cant wait !

#berangan

ok. stop it !

anyway peepol
i wish u'l have a great day 
and a wonderful weekend

till then

Love,

No comments: